Here's what I don't get about Christians leaving nasty notes and no tip for homosexual waitpersons (see here and here for a few recent examples):
If homosexuality is a choice (as so many misinformed Evangelicals believe), and if acting upon homosexual urges is 'an abomination,' then I have a whole lot of questions:
1. How do these Evangelical diners know that their waitperson is having sex, or with whom they have having sex? Maybe their waitperson is a virgin?
2. Why are they so sure that their waitperson is gay? Did they talk about all the gay sex they're having and then list the specials for the day?
3. Do Evangelicals think about the sex that every waitperson is having? Maybe that's a problem?
4. Do they leave similar judgmental notes for seemingly straight waitpersons who might be having sex for reasons other than procreation? Or who might be divorced? Or having an affair? Or who might have a tattoo? Or who might be judgmental assholes?
6. Maybe sexual orientation is not a choice?
7. Maybe who cares if it is a choice?
8. Maybe gratuities are for services rendered and not for the display of specific human traits?